[text_block style=”style_1.png” align=”left”]
The 125 Dynamite Drills ebook includes:
43 Martial Arts Exercises & Endurance Training Karate Drills…
These are downright heart-starting, blood-pumping, enduring exercises that will have your students working hard and wanting more…
30 Basic Exercises for Martial Arts
To refine and polish loads of basic technique no matter what style you teach. They’re fun, simple and are proven to make students more focused and deliver more power.s working hard and wanting more…
20 Killer Kata Exercises…
Instead of doing the same old “I’ll count and we all do it together” exercise, you can now have your students test their knowledge and understanding by trying these challenging drills. Each requires your students to really THINK about what they’re doing, rather than mindlessly going through the movements.
21 Kumite (Sparring) Drills…
To turn a choir boy into into a dynamic, hard hitting, fast moving fighting machine! Yes, these drills work footwork, dynamic movement, timing, distance, angle of attack, etc. These are great for improving sparring skill sets for both tournament and the dojo.
12 Self Defense Drills…
To bring out the best in your students and take them as close to the real thing without the associated risk of injury. They’re extremely effective exercises for building awareness, reaction time and effective self defense technique.[/text_block]
“Jason,I have been using the drills during my sparring classes for the past six weeks, and they have pumped new life into a dull routine. The program was worth every penny and much more, and you can quote me.
Jim Doan (aka Karate Viewpoints on Facebook), Western Karate Academy, Canada
“Your new ebook has many innovative drills that can benefit traditional Okinawan/Japanese martial arts as well as other styles. I applaud you on putting together such an informative project for instructors and students.”
John Spence, Shorin-Ryu Karate of Williamsburg
“Since, I am a traditional Shotokan Martial Artist it is rejuvenating to see that your articles and e-books are great for improving kumite skills. Jason, I have used your drills in both kids and adult classes with GREAT results at my dojo! Keep up the competent & comprehensive work!”
The Late Sensei Frank Thomas, American Shotokan Karate Alliance
[text_block style=”style_1.png” align=”left”]From: Jason Stanley
Are you constantly trying to think of new things to do in your classes? Is boredom setting in because you can’t think of new ways to teach the same things? You know as well as I that when that happens you resort to doing the same old things again and again…like walking up and down the floor punching the air, or doing group kata with half the class falling asleep as you wait for the least skilled student to catch up…
These kinds of drills are okay in moderation for adults, and horrible at almost anytime for kids due to their shorter attention span. And if you’re like most martial arts instructors you’ve probably just followed a traditional class plan.
- Do a 20 minute warm up
- Do 25 minutes of basics
- Do some kata in a group…
- Maybe do some sparring if time permits…
- Boring… zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Years ago I used to follow this method and wondered why people had a lack of interest in class.
It was plainly obvious to my students but not to me. I just modeled what my first instructor taught because I assumed he was right. Monkey see, monkey do as it is said. The fact is that these types of exercises and class plans aren’t stimulating and don’t raise the energy of your class…
Simple as that…
Doing the same old stuff AGAIN and AGAIN does little to keep your class motivated and pretty soon students leave because of BOREDOM!
You and I have both experienced this frustration – you know what I’m talking about… when you put so much effort and energy into teaching students and just when you least expect it… they quit.
In the last 14 years I’ve taught 14,000+ karate classes to over 1,100+ students, and I realized that boredom is the #1 killer of student retention. I was unaware of this when I first started teaching part time back in 1993. But when I opened my own school here in California in 2003, teaching up to 30 classes per week, I started running out things to do…
My students were getting sooo bored and I was becoming extremely frustrated doing the same old stuff over and over. So many times I became discouraged and I just wanted to throw in the towel… but luckily for me I didn’t.
I knew there had to be a way to have a successful school over the long term. I knew that the CAUSE of students becoming bored was a directly linked to what and how I was teaching – it was my failure, not theirs.
I brainstormed and wrote down, and categorized every single useful drill that I’d done since starting karate in 1988. Some of the drills I uncovered during my quest came from:
- my time as a national/international competitor – since 1992 to now…
- drills and exercises I’ve learned from dozens of schools in 7 different countries…
- exercises and drills that my list of 10,467 KarateTips members have shared with me since 2002
- creative ideas that I’ve had to come up with from 19 years of teaching to keep my students motivated…
In fact I spent 4 months compiling all this information. It was a huge task, but now I have a printed manual of drills and exercises I can take to class. In it there are 125 different ways to disguise repetitions, and keep each class fresh and exciting for my students.
Now, boredom has virtually been eliminated and students are excited to come to class, eagerly waiting for what they’re going to do next!
When teaching adults I ramp up the intensity of the drills, and for kids I tone it down. Plus now since I have these drills at my fingertips, I’m more enthused about teaching – just like when I first started. I don’t have to strain the brain trying to think about what we haven’t done in a while or how to do a particular drill. It’s all written down for easy reference.
And there’s no reason why you can’t have the same… You can kiss goodbye to doing the same old boring exercises again and again.
You can eliminate your frustration and welcome such things as feeling good about teaching again because you now have the tools to make class interesting and exciting.[/text_block]
It Makes Teaching Karate Easy when you have 125+ Dynamite Drills and Exercises!
I’m sure you know how important it is to have a fresh batch of drills and exercises available to keep your class motivated. The last thing you need is junior karate terrorists hijacking your class and making it painful for your other students…
That’s why I’m making all this information available to you as an ebook that you can download instantly, print and start using immediately to improve the skills of your students.
Now you’ll never be bored again because you’ll have a fresh injection of karate drills that will have you INSPIRED, EAGER and ready to teach! This new ebook is your guide for years to come… It’s your source of inspiration, instruction and entertainment.
And don’t worry, you can easily print it and have a reference guide for you and your instructors to refer to. I’ve split all this information up into 5 sections to make it EASY for anyone, no matter what style you teach or what age your students are…
For each drill I’ve included:
A regular method
Beginner versions for each drill are great for younger and less experienced students
An Advanced Method
Higher ranks will love these more challenging versions!
A Drill Category
Helps you quickly identify and plan your classes by choosing from each section
[text_block style=”style_1.png” align=”left”]
Here’s just some of what’s in the 125 Dynamite Drills teaching guide…
- 15 different kinds of pushups – actually it’s more than that when you combine them together to make the ultimate pushup challenge! I bet you that your students cannot choose 10 kinds to do, and then perform 5 of each in one hit making a total of 50 pushups… it’s virtually impossible, but they’ll have fun trying!
- Discover 6 endurance strength building drills to make your students harder, tougher martial artists.
- The most difficult front kick challenge on the face of the earth. I bet you’ve never done these before… my sensei did this way back in the 60’s on a trip to Japan, and as far as I’m concerned I wish this drill had stayed there!
- The second hardest full body workout drill on the planet used by the military – let’s face it… the military aren’t a bunch of lazy donut eaters – they’re dead serious about being in peak physical condition. If it’s used by the military it’s gotta be intense right?
- 5 fantastic kicking drills to develop coordination, focus and speed. Without coordination you’ll never get your kick off the ground. Without focus you’ll never hit your target… and without speed you’ll never get it there in time… But these drills will have your students hitting their targets, faster!
- A great tool to develop punching and kicking strength that you can purchase for under $3.00 at any sports store. I use these in my classes often and my students not only ENJOY the drills and exercises we do with them, but they see rapid improvements in their striking POWER!
- 2 group drills for developing blocking & striking coordination, timing and footwork… all essential components of self defense, kata and sparring…
- A great 4 step drill for developing sharp, fast and focused kata… I learned this back in 1988 that I still use on a regular basis to hone the kata skills of my students.
- A fantastic focus building kata drill – this is a hugely fun way to challenge yourself or a partner’s focus while doing kata. My class erupted in laughter last week when I did this for the first time.
- The “kata challenge” that I guarantee your students won’t get right within the first 5 attempts. Even when using your most simple kata, this is a great challenge for the mind and coordination.
- The ultimate opponent drill – you cannot win this no matter how hard you try! But you’ll have immense fun doing this… and so will your students.
- Discover 2 proven drills to boost fighting skills in 2 areas that most people fall short… learn how to teach your students to overcome this trouble area and instantly improve their fighting skills.
- 2 awesome drills to absolutely boost fighting skills as a strong defender – your student’s defense will be as solid as Fort Knox once they practice these drills a few times…
- Uncover 5 more dynamic fighting drills to work reaction time, explosive technique, body coordination and more… These drills are excellent for anyone wanting to become a better competition/dojo fighter.
- 3 super drills to put the pressure on you so you have no alternative but fight from where you are! There’s no way to escape and you’ll soon learn how to deal with pressure – something most people lack, but not YOU!
- My ALL TIME favorite drill called “The Circle of Death”– don’t worry, you won’t die doing it, but it’ll elevate your awareness, sharpen your reaction time and put your self defense techniques to the test!
- 5 realistic drills that bring you as close to a real fight as possible without the increased risk of injury you have with a real fight. These will prepare you for the real thing should it arise.
- A super self defense drill in which students take down up to 10 attackers. It’s fun, high energy and hard work!
plus so much more…[/text_block]
[text_block style=”style_1.png” align=”left”]
Are you starting to see how much information I’ve assembled for you?
There are literally hundreds of tips, drills and information here that’ll inject your karate classes with fresh ideas making training fun again!
I’ve assembled all this information in a brand new printable ebook packed full of creative ideas, proven exercises and challenging drills to energize your classes. It’s called 125 Dynamite Drills, which is available right now for your immediate download.
I literally have dozens and dozens of testimonials from instructors all around the world who love being able to implement these drills in class. No longer do they fall short as teachers because they have tools like this to help them teach.
If you’ve already convinced yourself that this brand new ebook is simply going to make your life easier, help solve your teaching problems, and inject new ideas into your karate classes, then just click the button below to place your order.
You’re also going to receive 5 killer bonuses mentioned below.
Bonus #1 : A Quick Start Guide to Using Drills to Structure Your Classes…
To get you started as quickly as possible with your new drills, use this quick start guide complete with 20 ready-to-go class plans.
It’s so simple. Just choose a category for the type of class you want and it’s laid out for you.
This guide shows you how to use what drills in what order so teaching is a piece of cake for you, and so your students learn faster and retain more.
With this quick start guide you’ll be able to take everything you’ve learned in the 125 Dynamite Drills Ebook and plug it in to the ready to go class plans today.
Valued at $47.00 – yours free with your purchase today.
Bonus #2 : How to Teach Martial Arts to Adults and Kids
Without Losing Your Mind
- How to teach effectively to both adults and kids – You’re about to learn why they learn differently and how to cater for each for maximum results
- How to structure your classes and make sure your students are never bored and that you never run out of ideas again!
- Learn how to make teaching easy by realizing the biggest mistake instructors make and what to do about it…
- Discover the most common pitfalls new instructors fall into and how to avoid them…
- Discover an awesome concept I call the CTP and how to use this in your classes for immediate results
- Unearth the biggest secret to teaching kids – so you’ll enjoy teaching more and your kids will be less likely to mess around
- Learn how to ramp up or tone down basic karate drills for different skill levels to achieve maximum results
- Learn to apply these concepts and methods instantly to increase student retention and profits from your school…
Bonus #3 : How to Build Your Own Home Dojo for Under $150
In this special report I show you how I built my own home dojo for next to nothing. I show you what you should consider when creating your own training area, where to source your materials for cost price, and share some creative ideas to get you started.
You’ll also learn how to stay motivated and commit to your home dojo with 2 critically important tips if you’re serious about home training. If you don’t do these 2 things, your routine will fall apart.
This report can literally save you $100-$200 in time, frustration and the right training equipment.
Valued at $47.00 – yours free with your purchase
Bonus #4 : The KarateTips Home Training Routine
When you have your new home dojo set up like I describe in the bonus above, you’re going to want to have a guide as to how long and often to train. In this report I’ve assembled 2 training routines for you. You can use them together, or by themselves.
You’ll also learn who is most likely to give up on their routine, who’s likely to stick with their program and how you can be one of those successful people.
If you teach, then this report will help you structure your routine to ensure you’re working on the 5 basic areas of karate training on a regular basis.
Valued at $20.00 – yours free with your purchase
Bonus #5 : 18 Articles from 12 Months Backlog of the KarateTips Newsletter!
If you’ve missed the newsletter, just signed up or had a pc crash and lost your data, now you can get 18 articles from the KarateTips newsletter free. It’s been converted into an ebook… one file for you to download with all the information from over 12 months worth of newsletters. Now as part of a marketing test, I’m including this extra ebook at no charge… (but it could be pulled at any time without notice)
Here’s what’s included in the newsletter archive:
Issue 54 – May – Mokuso – Part 2
Issue 55 – May – Interview Hy Dreksler
Issue 56- June – Block, Strike or Grapple
Issue 57 – June – Interview – John Sciani
Issue 58 – July – Circular Defensive Footwork
Issue 59 – Aug – Keep it Simple Stupid
Issue 60 – Aug – Cross Training
Issue 61 – Sept – Spinning Hook Kick
Issue 62 – Nov – Achieving Combat Speed
Issue 63 – Nov – Transition & Technique
Issue 64 – Jan – Decisions, Decisions, Decisions
Issue 65 – Feb – Decisions, Decisions, Decisions 2
Issue 66 – Feb – Decisions, Decisions, Decisions 3
Issue 67 – March – Intro to Understanding Distancing
Issue 68 – April – Reality Based Training
Issue 69 – May – How to do a Hook Sweep
Issue 70 – June – Ippon Kumite – The foundation of self defense
Issue 71 – July – Weight Training – Helpful or Harmful to karate?
There is a ton of valuable information here that will keep you on track, focused and improving your skills. Valued at $69.95 – yours FREE!
[text_block style=”style_1.png” align=”left”]
Your Lifetime 100% Money Back Satisfaction Guarantee!
I’ve upgraded the guarantee so there is absolutely zero risk for you.
If you aren’t completely satisfied simply let me know, and I’ll provide you with a 100% refund, guaranteed. That means if I haven’t done my job and failed to provide you with everything I said I would on this page, you get your money back promptly.
If you believe this product is for you, but have been a little nervous about investing in a copy, now there is no better time to try it risk free.If you learn nothing, don’t like the way it’s presented, think it’s a waste of time – or whatever else – I’ll promptly refund your money and you’ll get to keep the bonus ebooks mentioned above.
All this is yours in just 5 minutes….
- 125 Dynamite Drills Teacher’s Edition
(A $47 Value)
Plus you’ll also receive these 5 bonuses…
- A Quick Start Guide to Using Drills to Plan Your Classes. Includes 20 Lesson plans.
(A $47 Value)
- How to Teach Martial Arts to Adults and Children Without Losing Your Mind Ebook!
(A $47 Value)
- How To Build Your Own Home Dojo for under $150!
(A $20 value)
- The KarateTips Home Training Routine (A $20 Value)
- KarateTips Newsletter Archive Ebook (18 issues)
(A $69.95 Value)
- Total value = $250.95
Yours for just $47 today!
- 1 Mb of free disk space
- Ability to read *.pdf files – Adobe Reader 5 or higher must be installed.
Two easy ways for you to order…
The fastest, most secure and simple way is to use our Authorize.net Secure Server. All your sensitive credit card information will be encrypted using a 128-bit algorithm (high encryption – same as what the military use). Just click the Add to Cart button below to get started…
Alternatively you can place your order by phone by calling +1.951.638-DOJO any time between 9am and 3pm Pacific Time. Be sure you have your payment information handy when you make your call.
Did you know?
Over 98.5% of people who purchase my products are completely satisfied with their purchase? I guarantee you won’t be disappointed. And on the slim chance you are, then as per my guarantee you lose absolutely nothing – in fact you still get to keep the bonus ebooks.
Now I’m sure you’ll agree that all this information will be a great asset to you, right? But you might have a few nagging things in your mind, so I’d like to spend a minute to cover the most common concerns…
Some people say It’s too expensive…
Is it really? Compared to what?
When you stop and think about the value of what you’re going to get, is it really too expensive?
And how much would it actually cost you to find and then assemble 250 drills? I’m tipping you’d have to go through about 100 magazines, or spend months on the web scouring for something even remotely similar. What’s your time worth?
This is a no-brainer. It’s already done for you. Just get it, read it and use it. And that’s it!
Let’s put this in perspective… $47 is just a drop in the ocean when you add up what you’re spending on an annual basis. Plus remember you’re getting all the bonuses making a total value of $250.95 for just $47!
Picture and imagine what this will do for your classes…
There’s no need to feel guilty about buying something that will help you become a better instructor. You’re worth it. And when you experience the dramatic changes in your classes, your student retention will prove it.
You’ll love it, I promise you. In fact I guarantee it. There is absolutely no risk.
And remember I’m here to help you with any questions you might have… just an email away to help you get these drills working for your classes.
Thanks for your order today. Within the next 5 minutes you’ll be on your way to kissing goodbye to your frustration. You’re just about to inject your classes with hundreds of new drills, exercises and ideas…
P.S. When you order today I’ll also include free upgrades for you for the next 12 months. That means when new drills and exercises are added you’ll get them emailed to you for free, but act now because this bonus won’t last forever…[/text_block]